Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Paint Shop Pro
"Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done".
PSP is such a wonderful program. It's so versatile and compared to it's big brother Photoshop, it's really doing well in the equation. PSP is not a necessity (see the quote). You can make things from scratch like the bike you see here. Just use your imagination and creativity. You can also use one or more of the many features and tools PSP is offering you. Tubes, brushes, textures, or one of the loads of effects the program comes with. Or you can use plugins like Chaospro, KPT, Dragonfly, BladePro or EyeCandy. The options are manifold, as are the results. I don't reckon myself to be a pro, far from that, I just like to play with the program and see what comes out. The possibilities are endless. I think I have to make a confession here, I'm probably hooked. Last but not least, the price of PSP is right. For the price you are paying you get a lot of performance. Just see for yourself. Happy creating.

1 comment:

Ty said...

I agree with your views !