Friday, January 23, 2009

John Denver
I'm listening to John Denver. That's been quite awhile. I got to know him in the seventies, when I first heard his music. And I was hooked right away. What a voice that man had. His songs were about love, nature, the Rocky Mountains. He was pretty engaged for an American. He loved nature and especially his beloved Rocky Mountains. Tragically he was killed way to soon when his plane crashed in 1997. I'd already lost sight of him and his music by then. Which is not hard with an iPod filled to the brim. That's so much music, it's easy to miss out on a few artists and bands. It's completely by accident, that I stumbled upon John Denver again. And I decided to give him a try. Must admit that I'm hooked again. He deserves and is getting some MB's on my iPod. You all should give this man a try, he's worth it.

No comments: